ABC goes inside Foxconn, 10 Startup Fallacies were explored, and Anonymous is threatening more attacks; what else could you ask for? It’s easy to miss something important when your busy building the “next big thing.” Don’t worry, we put together this weekend recap so you could catch up on all the stuff you may have missed throughout the week. Rest easy, I’m sure next week will be just as chaotic. See you on Monday.
- Archify Smartly Captures Your Browsing History
- 10 Startup Fallacies
- Liibook Was Into Indie Authors Before It Was Cool
- Lessons From IMA: FatWallet Founder Says Success Is All About People
- Expensify Your Expenses — Now With Even Less ‘Suck’
- Plurk: A Social Network Where The Karma Is Real
- ZenFotomatic Brings Peace To Batch Image Processing
- Candidate Report Card: How Tech-Savvy Are The Republican Candidates?
- A Brand Knew Perspective on Startup Incubation
- Have Smartphones Killed Braille?
- 11 Must-Have Apps For Entrepreneurs
- Why Brand Monitoring Is For Everyone (Read: You)
- Overcoming Productivity Paralysis
- Opt-Out of Pinterest: Problem Solved or Created?
- Netflix Makes A Deal With The Weinsteins, Secures The Artist
- The Rise Of The Hacktivist
- Android To Beat iOS In U.S. App Downloads
- Anonymous Threatens Regular Attacks
- Report: SMS Revenue Hurt By Social Messaging
- Google Science Fair: $50,000 scholarships, Galapagos Trips, & Legos
- iFactory: ABC’s Look Inside Foxconn
- Oops-achu: Apple Removes Fake Pokemon App
- The Banality of “Don’t Be Evil”: Google Slapped With Class-Action Cookie Monster Suit
- Booze, Cigarettes, and Facebook: Researchers Study Social Networking Addiction
- Study: Piracy A Minimal Menace to Box Office
- New York Fashion Week Goes High Tech
GeekLi and Gadgets
- Tabula Casa: Zip Up Your Cables With This Neat-Freak Gadget
- What Are The 3-D Printing Youngbloods At Formlabs Working On?
- It Burns! Experience Tomorrow’s Weather With Cryocube
- NASA’s Biocapsule Medicates From The Inside
- Find Your Keys, Phone, And Sanity With RFID Stickers
- Google HUD Glasses Could Bring Terminator Vision To Mass Market
- Anybots Lets You Work From Anywhere
- Star Trek ‘Tricorder’ Scanners Possible, Set Medical Community To Stunned.
- Maintain Mac Disk Space
- Chrome Extension Applies NSA-Class Encryption to Facebook