Summer is here and with it comes another installment of SocialDevCamp – the Conference + UNconference + Hackathon for makers of the social web.
Founded in 2008 by co-chairs Tim Courtney and Andy Angelos, SocialDevCamp Chicago is the summer event for social app and platform developers, mobile developers, strategists, evangelists, and enthusiasts. At SocialDevCamp you’ll have the opportunity to join hundreds of passionate developers and creators for a weekend of robust talks on social platforms, apps, APIs, mobile experiences, identity management, and new media.
Early Bird Registration Closes July 15th!
Some of the speaker highlights include:
- Tara Hunt (@missrogue) – CEO of Buyosphere
- Alexis Ohanian (@kn0thing) – Co-Founder of Breadpig, Reddit, and Hipmunk
- Dave Hoover (@redsquirrel) – Chief Craftsman at Obtiva
- Brett Keintz (@keintzb) – Director of Product Management at Groupon
- David Kadavy (@kadavy) – Author of Design for Hackers
- Craig Ulliott (@craigulliott) – Co-Founder and CTO of Where I’ve Been
- Chris Grove (@cagrove) – CTO at KeyLimeTie
- Christina Xu (@chrysaora) – Founder of Institute for Higher Awesome Studies
- Emile Cambry (@emilecambry) – Founder of 21st Century Youth Project
This year’s event is August 26-28 at the DePaul University Student Center in Lincoln Park. SDCChi 2011 proudly announces the DePaul University College of Computing and Digital Media as the event’s Premier Sponsor. For the latest information on speakers, events and the Hackathon, check out the SDCChi 2011 website and blog.