We get it. Running a company keeps you pretty busy during the week. While you were in meetings, brainstorming strategy ideas, and demoing products, we’ve been reporting on some of the most innovative startups across the U.S. We’ve recapped this week’s stories so you don’t have to miss out on any of Tech.li’s news. Enjoy your weekend!
- Heavenly Hellos: Delivering Messages from the Crypt
- Checking in on the Chicago Lean Startup Challenge
- Chatroom Geeks to Hosting Moguls: The Rise of SingleHop
- MediaFly Wants to Set You Up for CES 2012
- Microsoft’s Vision of the Future: 3 Paradigm Shifts
- Did Disney’s “Smart House” Predict Apple’s Next Move?
- How to Stay Skinny While Running a Startup
- All Eyes on HiveMined
- They’re Coming for You: Invasion of the B Movie Posters
- Rovertown: Mobile Marketing for the College Student