We get it. Running a company keeps you pretty busy during the week. While you were in meetings, brainstorming strategy ideas, and demoing products, we’ve been reporting on some of the most innovative startups across the U.S. We’ve recapped this week’s stories so you don’t have to miss out on any of Tech.li’s news. Enjoy your weekend!
- Do Less, Boost Your Creativity
- The Lean Startup Video
- So Groupon Is Finally Publicly Traded…
- Becoming Investment Ready: Tips for Crafting a Successful Business Plan
- Only 40% of Coworking Spaces to Report a Profit
- Rise of the Blue Chip Corporate Angel Investors
- Google Announces Partnership with Startup Weekend
- How No-Texting While Driving Laws Could Affect Startups
- Remove Personal Information Online With MelonCard
- Hoseanna: An Automated Service for Women On the Go
- Startup Smackdown: Fitbit vs. Jawbone UP
- Does Your Startup Have a Social Media Persona?