Last week we ran a post that got some favorable feedback on Chicago tech companies that were hiring. Continuing in that vein, here are three more Chicago companie slooking to hire someone.
Have a startup? Need to hire someone? Work for a great company that is hiring? Reach out to Flyover Geeks using the contact form and let us know! We’ll post your open positions here on Flyover Geeks, the home of Chicago Tech News!
Flyover Geeks first introduced Jabber Jury to you back on November 3rd.
The position will be at our River North office. There is abundant transportation and parking in the area. You will work with our Chief Technology Officer and will have flexible work schedules that include both short and long term projects.
· Local applicants only — No relocation assistance is available. No telecommuting
· Must be able to legally work in the US
· 1-2 years ASP.NET
· Experience with ASP.NET site development and deployment
· SQL Server
· Experience in implementing business logic objects
Nice to have experience:
· ADO.NET Entity Framework
· MVP design pattern
Really nice to have experience:
· Web video and Editing Experience
· Social Media Knowledge (300+ Facebook friends is a huge plus)
Intrested candidates should send their resumes, letter of interest, and salary history to Jerry Franks | email@example.com for consideration.
Back in October Flyover Geeks introduced Social Katy and she has been growing her business ever since.
Social Katy is a team of six and is looking to hire two Social Media Assassins.
Pay: $15/hour (Full Time)
Do you love the challenge of integrated digital marketing? Are you driven to exceed client expectations?
The Senior Account Director leads and guides the multiple account directors and the development of overall client objectives and the ongoing strategic direction of the account. He/She is the first escalation point for an Account Director and oversees multiple accounts and account teams. The Senior Account Director focuses on leading and developing positive client relationships at the highest levels, overall client satisfaction to achieve revenue growth of the account and AOR relationship, as appropriate.
The Senior Account Director must be able to manage a large portfolio ofaccounts, Account Directors and Account Managers. He/she must leverage prior knowledge and experience from project to project, identify common goals and ensure quality deliverables to clients that are on strategy. The SrAD is responsible for best practices within each client relationship.
Major Job Accountabilities:
· Works with account and project management teams to understand/interpret client needs, ensure overall client expectations are met and surpassed, develop account relationships to supplement relationships at the business unit and project management levels. Utilize understanding of the industry as well as client and internal resources to craft new types of solutions, products etc.
· Must be able to indentify industry trends within the vertical.
· Identify and drive industry specific services and solutions/products.
· Speak at and attend various industry specific workshops,conferences, etc.
· Develop white papers and develop industry specific blogs
· Develop new client relationships and grow business relationships with existing clients. Work with company leadership to identify and develop opportunities in new areas.
· Lead and or contribute to proposal development and capabilities presentations.
· Support new business in pursuits within the vertical.
· Grow client revenue by selling (up-sell / cross-sell) solutions and ideas in natural search, paid search, web development, market research, analytics and reporting and other iCrossing service offerings.
· Work with Account Teams to ensure new business, project management and revenue management to accurately price the full scope of work. Seek final approval on pricing with MD,Client Services (Vertical Lead)
· Manage and direct the account teams to ensure the team is creating an effective client relationship. Ensure account teams are delivering upon client expectations
· Oversee and ensure deliverables meet client’s strategy and drive the account forward based on client objectives, resulting in adding more iCrossing services intothe client.
· Work closely with Strategy & Planning, ensuring a Strategic Planner is assigned to every account where appropriate.
· Act as the second point of escalation for client issues and deliverable expectations.
· Oversee the definition and development of measurement models for project success with clients
· Ensure Account Team properly review process for project delivery, research, analysis, best practices, etc.
· Work with Project Management to develop analytical business models to proactively manage resource allocation within the department. Organize and monitor workflow to develop strategies to efficiently manage higher peaks of workload.
· Ensure Strategic Account Team is intricately involved in solution-based selling to iCrossing clients.
· Lead development of internal annual business/marketing plan for client business and manage periodic account reviews
· Ensure account teams complete time entry to system, report pipeline activity for roll-up as well as revenue forecasts within the group.
· Oversee and provide direction on creating standards (documentation/strategies/process) that become iCrossing best practices
· Focus on and direct teams to strengthen accounts eventually leading to AOR status with client.
· Manage team strengths/weaknesses, needs, and resources. Foster positive interpersonal relationships among staff and contribute to project assignment decisions as needed.
· Work closely with HR to promote, interview, hire, and create development plans for employees within the department. Provide detailed training and support needs for account teams
· Responsible for motivating and inspiring account teams
· BA/BS; MBA preferred
· Interactive media industry experience, Marketing/Communications or sales exposure
· SEO Experience Preferred
· Demonstrated understanding of strategic marketing, business and financial principles
· Thorough understanding of marketing new media techniques including Internet, Intranet and extranet development, as well as understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications
· Keen attention to detail
· Ability to represent and promote iCrossing in a professional manner and demonstrate value added service to clients
· Ability to develop and motivate a team and assist with the integration of the Client Services group within iCrossing
· Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
· Ability to manage several projects at once
· Natural leadership, motivational and organizational skills
· Sound judgment and interpersonal skills
· Rapid comprehension and retention of information