One of the world’s leading think-tanks, Horasis, is set to discuss how to best address COVID-19 challenges this October 1st at Horasis Horasis Extraordinary Meeting.
The event, which will unite close to a thousand participants, brings together business and political titans including Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, Jonathan Greechan, Co-Founder of Founder Institute, Hage G. Geingob, President of Namibia, Susan Rockefeller, Rosalia Serrano, former President of Ecuador, and Armen Sarkissian, President of Armenia
Co-Chairs of the conference include:
- Ibukun Awosika, Chairman, First Bank of Nigeria, Nigeria
- Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group, United Kingdom
- Andrew Forrest, Founder, The Metal Group, Australia
- J. Erik Fyrwald, Chief Executive Officer, Syngenta Group, Switzerland
- Roshni Nadar Malhotra, Chairperson, HCL Corporation Ltd., India
- Hank McKinnell, Chairman, Moody’s, USA
- Sally Ann Ranney, Founder, Global Choices, USA
- Martin Richenhagen, Chairman, President and CEO, AGCO, USA
- Hans Vestberg, Chief Executive Officer, Verizon Communications, USA
With the current COVID-related economic and political uncertainties, budgets of both advanced and emerging economies are going to be under stress in years to come, creating a difficult environment for global economic growth.
What are the key challenges that we are going to face? And what are the policy options to inspire economic recovery
These questions among others will be discussed at the virtual conference.
Founded by Dr. Frank-Jürgen Richter in 2005, Horasis is an international organization looking to advance solutions to some of the world’s the most critical challenges. The organization’s flagship conferences are its China Meeting, India Meeting, Asia Meeting and Global Meeting.
Featured photo of Dr. Frank-Jürgen Richter