TEDxWUSTL – Rethinking Connection
Benjamin came to Missouri all the way from Germany to get a Master's degree in Communications at Lindenwood University. In the spring of 2013, he sailed around the world on a ship with 600 college students and 10 startups, which made him realize that he wants to pursue a career at the intersection of journalism and entrepreneurship. He is an avid traveler, football player (American football, yes), and collector of new ways of thinking.
- Business Advice: An Interesting Conversation With Andrew Bachman
- earhoox Make Pesky Earbuds Exercise Viable
- RoverTown Adds 1,000th Customer; Raises Additional Capital
- Techli TV’s Domain Tech Report With Erin Steinbruegge Of CrowdSource.com
- Miss Possible: UI Startup Inspiring Girls to Change the World
Techli delivers innovation news and in-depth editorial on the technology, businesses and ideas that are changing the way we live, work, and play. We know cutting edge technologies and vanguard businesses are emerging around the world, not just in Silicon Valley. Techli covers technology and innovation news wherever it happens, whenever it happens.
If you know a technology, company or concept that we should know about, shoot us an email: Editors@Techli.com or connect with us on Google+.
Interested in becoming a contributor? Have an opinion? Want to cover your local startup scene?
We are cultivating a group of passionate people with unique voices and points of view.
Shout at Caryn & Edward: Editors@Techli.com