Chicago’s inerTRAIN Event Thursday, April 7
Edward is the founder and CEO of Techli.com. He is a writer, U.S. Army veteran, serial entrepreneur and chronic early adopter. Having worked for startups in Silicon Valley and Chicago, he founded, grew and successfully exited his own previous startup and loves telling the stories of innovators. Email: [email protected] | @EdwardDomain
- Final Three “Most Promising” Startups To Pitch At Startup Voodoo
- Startup Voodoo: Silicon Valley Watcher’s Tom Foremski
- Startup Voodoo: A Chat With Foursquare’s Brendan Lewis
- From Instagram To Instabrand: Startup Helps Marketers Make Most Of Platform
- Techli TV’s Domain Tech Report With Tolga Tanriseven Of GirlsAskGuys.com
Techli delivers innovation news and in-depth editorial on the technology, businesses and ideas that are changing the way we live, work, and play. We know cutting edge technologies and vanguard businesses are emerging around the world, not just in Silicon Valley. Techli covers technology and innovation news wherever it happens, whenever it happens.
If you know a technology, company or concept that we should know about, shoot us an email: [email protected] or connect with us on Google+.
Interested in becoming a contributor? Have an opinion? Want to cover your local startup scene?
We are cultivating a group of passionate people with unique voices and points of view.
Shout at Caryn & Edward: [email protected]