Chicago-based iGearUnlimited Polls Customers To Make The Perfect iPad Mini CaseBY: Kathryn Hough | December 31, 2012
If you behaved enough this year for Santa to drop an iPad mini off under your tree, you’re going to need a case to both protect your device and show off your personal style. Even though there are so many options to choose from on that market, it is still difficult to find a case that matches both form and function.
Chicago-based iGearUnlimited has you covered. The company recently polled customers to discover the attributes that all add up to create the perfect iPad mini case. The six attributes that customers wanted the most in their cases include:
1) Protect the iPad from all angles — front, back, all sides, and all corners.
2) Auto wake/sleep using Apple’s smart cover design.
3) Lightweight, thin profile, durable protection without adding bulk.
4) Full access to all ports, buttons, and controls.
5) Multiple viewing angles: completely flat on the table, slightly tilted for typing, and at least three vertical angles for movie watching.
6) Customizable design – users are looking for ways to put their favorite artwork on the case, such as sports team logos, photos of kids, couples, and pets, etc.
Based on this feedback, the company has recently unveiled the Custom iPad Case, a case that includes all size of these attributes.
Customers customers can upload their own photo or vector artwork and scale, crop, and format the image on the iGearUnlimited website. The company’s design tool also includes Facebook integration and HTML5-based customization engine to help everyone from experienced designers to technology beginners customize the the case. The iPad mini cases are $79.99 each.
iGearUnlimited is powered by Sunrise Digital, a company that creates the custom cases.