It’s that time of the year again.
You’ll see a million posts and articles about what to do and how to make this New Year more productive. In the midst of all the hacks to stay on track, we want to share with you what the clueless entrepreneur is planning for this year.
- This year the clueless entrepreneur wants to increase his “fluff to stuff” ratio.
- The clueless entrepreneur wants to embody his brand: wear it, sleep with it, tattoo. Who cares about the long-term?
- The clueless entrepreneur blindly and indiscriminately does free work for anyone who needs it. Now he/she will do more!
- The clueless entrepreneur loves the word ‘pivot’ and throws it around like confetti.
- “Faking it” is music to a clueless entrepreneur’s ears as he/she doesn’t have substance to take their business to the next level. Too much faking will indeed cause aching.
A very happy new year to everyone! Cheers to no more clueless entrepreneurs!
What are your new years resolutions? Share them with us below. Have you made any of the mistakes that the clueless entrepreneur did?