From Lab1500 in St. Louis, Missouri, Edward Domain delivers this week’s Domain Tech Report for Techli.com with Special Guest Cliff Holekamp of Washington University. Holekamp is the director of the Entrepreneurship Platform and senior lecturer at Washington University’s Olin Business School as well as a general partner at Cultivation Capital. With him are Olin Business School student Leigh Hunt Farah and recent graduate Andrew Brimer, co-founder of Sparo Labs.
Techli delivers news and in-depth editorial on the technologies, businesses and ideas that are changing the way we live, work, and play.
- Business Advice: An Interesting Conversation With Andrew Bachman 0 comments
- earhoox Make Pesky Earbuds Exercise Viable 0 comments
- Why You Should (And Shouldn’t) Learn More About WordPress 0 comments
- 30 Day Entrepreneurship Challenge Awards Two STL High School Students 0 comments
- Chicago Startup CurbNinja Crowdsources Motorcycle Parking 0 comments
Techli delivers innovation news and in-depth editorial on the technology, businesses and ideas that are changing the way we live, work, and play. We know cutting edge technologies and vanguard businesses are emerging around the world, not just in Silicon Valley. Techli covers technology and innovation news wherever it happens, whenever it happens.
If you know a technology, company or concept that we should know about, shoot us an email: Editors@Techli.com or connect with us on Google+.
Interested in becoming a contributor? Have an opinion? Want to cover your local startup scene?
We are cultivating a group of passionate people with unique voices and points of view.
Shout at Caryn & Edward: Editors@Techli.com